Mitsubishi Polycrystalline Silicon America Corporation
A manufacturer's success is dependent on the quality of its available resources. As an industry leader, Mitsubishi Polysilicon understands that the most crucial resource for our success is our human capital. We conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner and emulate a culture of upmost integrity and respectfulness.
We improve our capabilities by offering continuous learning opportunities and consistently seeking new ways to cultivate a growth-oriented atmosphere for our employees. Ours is an environment that builds team work, encourages the sharing of information and provides for open communications at all levels of the organization.
At Mitsubishi Polysilicon, we are committed to our employees and our customers. We work to facilitate the best possible solutions for our customers, and the most comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefit programs for our employees.
- Chemical Operators: Our chemical operators work in roles ranging from traditional chemical and control board operations to final inspection processors, ensuring we meet our customers’ ultra-high purity requirements.
- Lab Technicians: Every step in the manufacturing process is quality-controlled and utilizes precision measuring instruments such as GC, UV-VIS and ICP-AES. Our final product is analyzed for purity using FT-IR, PL, GFAA, and ICP-MS. To ensure strict compliance with quality specifications, we use the FZ (floating zone) method to duplicate each customer’s unique process of single crystallization.
- Engineering: By introducing new processes and equipment through the application of dynamic developments, we work to continuously improve our technology and meet ever changing customer needs. Primarily, we utilize Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical engineers to accomplish these technical improvements
- Support Staff: We employ a wide range of supporting staff roles which include; quality assurance, customer logistics, safety and environmental, accounting, purchasing, information technology, human resources and administrative support.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Current Open Positions
Position: Process Technology Engineer
Date: January 14, 2020
Department: Process Technology
Reports To: Process Technology Manager
The Process Technology Engineer will work with other plant departments and disciplines to develop new processes, improve existing processes, and troubleshoot process issues.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Development and testing of new processes
- Collecting data required to make process improvements and modifications
- Using and developing process simulations to work out the best production and operational methods
- Investigating and troubleshooting process quality and operability issues
- Scheduling and coordinating work to deadlines and within financial budgets
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specifications and to appropriate capacities
- Assessing safety and environmental programs and issues
- Liaising with production personnel, project engineers, and specialists
- Participate in and help facilitate Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Complete sizing and verification of pressure relief systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing process preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of instrumentation and process controls
- Ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Process Modeling (ASPEN) preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team with the goal of contributing to the success of others and the company as a whole
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Disposition to effectively interface with a diverse group of individuals
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality
- Proven history of working with all levels of the organization
- Good overall communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Results driven providing deliverables in a timely manner
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
or by mailing to:
Attention: Human Resources
7800 Mitsubishi Lane
Theodore, AL 36582
Mitsubishi Polysilicon is an Equal Opportunity Employer