Mitsubishi Polycrystalline Silicon America Corporation
A manufacturer's success is dependent on the quality of its available resources. As an industry leader, Mitsubishi Polysilicon understands that the most crucial resource for our success is our human capital. We conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner and emulate a culture of upmost integrity and respectfulness.
We improve our capabilities by offering continuous learning opportunities and consistently seeking new ways to cultivate a growth-oriented atmosphere for our employees. Ours is an environment that builds team work, encourages the sharing of information and provides for open communications at all levels of the organization.
At Mitsubishi Polysilicon, we are committed to our employees and our customers. We work to facilitate the best possible solutions for our customers, and the most comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefit programs for our employees.
- Chemical Operators: Our chemical operators work in roles ranging from traditional chemical and control board operations to final inspection processors, ensuring we meet our customers’ ultra-high purity requirements.
- Lab Technicians: Every step in the manufacturing process is quality-controlled and utilizes precision measuring instruments such as GC, UV-VIS and ICP-AES. Our final product is analyzed for purity using FT-IR, PL, GFAA, and ICP-MS. To ensure strict compliance with quality specifications, we use the FZ (floating zone) method to duplicate each customer’s unique process of single crystallization.
- Engineering: By introducing new processes and equipment through the application of dynamic developments, we work to continuously improve our technology and meet ever changing customer needs. Primarily, we utilize Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical engineers to accomplish these technical improvements
- Support Staff: We employ a wide range of supporting staff roles which include; quality assurance, customer logistics, safety and environmental, accounting, purchasing, information technology, human resources and administrative support.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Position: Process Engineer
Date: September 4, 2018
Reports To: Production Manager
This position will support the Hydrogen Recycle unit, which is essential to the Polysilicon production process for removal and recovery of chlorosilanes from hydrogen gas. The process incorporates compressor, refrigeration, distillation and adsorption systems to achieve hydrogen purity.
- Support the production unit through the development of process improvements, monitoring and evaluating operating conditions
- Evaluate the process and solicit feedback from the production team members for continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain and improve the department quality through sample analysis and data interpretation
- Work with management, engineering, and other staff to determine capabilities of productions schedules, maintenance activities and other considerations to facilitate the production processes
- Develop and evaluate work instructions for safe operations
- Review equipment and instrument specifications to ensure adequate process selection and utilization
- Work with the maintenance staff to troubleshoot production equipment issues
- Hands-on with interaction with operations to promote training and process understanding.
- Provide support for a 24 hour continuous, operation unit to ensure production stability.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering is required. Minimum experience of five years in a chemical manufacturing process is preferred. Having the skills to effectively communicate complex safety, manufacturing and technical information is necessary to ensure effective knowledge to skill transfer. Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability in exercising independent judgement and decision making is essential. Process modeling (ASPEN) is a plus. Previous work in a Hydrogen, Chlorination, or Distillation facility is also preferred.
The successful candidate must be keenly self-motivated and have the disposition to aptly interface with a diverse group of individuals. A demonstrated commitment to safety and quality is mandatory. The individual must exhibit personal leadership skills and a high level of thoroughness, timeliness and follow through. A willingness and desire to contribute to the success of others and the department as a whole is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer
If you have interest in employment with our Company, you can submit your resume by completing the online form below:
or by mailing to:
Attention: Human Resources
7800 Mitsubishi Lane
Theodore, AL 36582
Mitsubishi Polysilicon is an Equal Opportunity Employer